Reiki is a technique used to facilitate the rebalance of energy in your body – on a physical, emotional, mental and spiritual level. Reiki originates in Japan and literally means universal life force energy. This energy flows in all living beings and is also called Qi, Prana, Chi or simply universal energy. With this technique, the Reiki practitioner lightly places their hands on the body or just off the body and facilitates the delivery of universal energy, improving the flow and balancing of your energy to support healing. Reiki has been used successfully in the East for many years and is slowly being accepted in the West for its healing benefits and to compliment western medicine.
The health benefits of Reiki:
- -Stimulates the body’s immune system
- -Promotes natural self-healing
- -Relieves pain and tension
- -Supports the well-being of people receiving medical treatments, including chemotherapy and radiation
- -Fosters tissue and bone healing after injury/surgery
Teresa and Emma Rubé are both attuned Usui Reiki practitioners and offer this gentle and subtle technique to those open to try it. For an appointment, contact: