With Hatha Yoga, we go on a pathway of enquiry. I offer gentle somatic teaching that allows you to explore each asana (posture) with curiosity. We also explore various Pranayama (breathing techniques) and each class ends with Yoga Nidra (an easy and short meditation or guided visualization).
- Sign up for a month of weekly classes, or drop by for a once-off class to try it out.
- Remedial and private sessions available on request.
- Corporate Yoga available on request.
Body Sensing Therapy is a mindful movement therapy that soothes the nervous system. Your nervous system lies at the heart of your physical and emotional well being. Experience gentle feel-good movement to shift emotion, release held trauma, ease pain and heal your whole body. Learn to tap into the wisdom of your body and find the quiet within.
Read more about Body Sensing Therapy here: www.bodysensingtherapy.com
Teresa is a Body Sensing Somatic Therapist offering private and semi-private Body Sensing Therapy sessions. She also offers Body Sensing Yoga classes for larger groups in the studio. Also watch out for our forthcoming Body Sensing Therapy workshops this year.
“Gentle is the new strong” – Yasmin Lambat (creator of Body Sensing Therapy)
Pilates is a form of exercise that helps promote and improve physical strength, posture, muscular endurance, balance and flexibility.
Life coaching is a process where a professional life coach helps to motivate and guide you in order to improve various aspects of your life, including career and relationships.
TRE is a series of exercises that help the body relieve itself from deep muscular tension, trauma and stress.
QEC is a process where the client and QEC practitioner work together to choose new thought patterns and behaviours to replace negative limiting ones.
Our counsellors offer a safe environment for you to look at your life challenges. They can offer space for you to grow so that you can reach your full potential. Pamela and Lyrese both have their Honours degrees in Psychology and are registered with ASCHP. Please contact them directly for more information or to book an appointment. See details below.
“I suffered great trauma due to a car accident which lead to depression. Helping myself through psychology to deal with the trauma put me on the path to becoming a counsellor myself. I have worked with victims of crime to help them deal with their trauma, and to empower themselves. I have a special interest in helping those with drug addiction and alcoholism.”
Counselling services offered for:
- Addicts and their affected families
- Drug abuse and alcoholism
- Victims of domestic violence
- Debriefing any of the traumatic experiences in life, such as divorce, death, violent crime, etc.
- Marriage – pre- and post-marital counselling; Teaching effective communication tools in relationships
- Managing stress in the workplace
- Stress and burnout
- Parents struggling to raise children in a complex world
Contact Pamela on firstname.lastname@example.org
“Working through life challenges can be difficult when they are faced alone. Just knowing there is someone willing to help already makes the journey easier. I have a special interest in working with children.”
Counselling services offered for:
- Children – helping them with daily life challenges and helping them reach their full potential; Using Gestalt play therapy techniques
- Parents – helping them deal with the many obstacles encountered while raising children
- Marriage – pre and post-marital counselling
- Family and groups – providing support to deal with challenges affecting a group or family
- Workplace – dealing with bullying, burnout, stress and other issues in the workplace
- Domestic violence and victim empowerment – helping victims of sexual, physical and emotional abuse.
- Trauma – dealing with death, near death experience or any trauma causing stress to the individual
Contact Lyrese on email@example.com
We offer the rental of our studio to like-minded therapists for talks, workshops and retreats. We also have a small therapy room available for part-time rental for therapists who do not wish to work full time.
We have an additional therapy room that can be rented on a part-time basis. Please contact Teresa for more information.